How to Make pistachio cake| Chelseweets chocolate Pistachio Cake recipe









 Hey everyone I am chelseweets and today I am going to show you guys how to make a chocolate pistachio cake so the top of the sash public and Sasheer are necessary because of that a lot of us think but they go together beautifully so you're going to be using a really rich chocolate going on a ship and your period was insulting to start heroes so it's going to be a religious cake so as you guys can see here I have a six K. grounds and these are eight inch deep grounds and we're going to be stacking them to create a decently high on cake with a ton of different liners were filling all of the Sasural butter which also has a nice shade of green and we're going to be filling between each layer with some chopped Sasha's so I'm going to go ahead and zoom it now so your eyes can see exactly





what I'm doing as I build this cake. And if you want to have any questions while I am a something this cake about I guess the recipe I used or baking are whatever is on your mind feel free to ask. So I'm going to start off by adding a little bit of butter cream onto my grease proof cake or here and this is a ten inch cake board and I'm just going to place my layer right here and see I'm using that chocolate cake recipe and this is my favorite chocolate layer cake recipe it's up on shelves it's not comics you want to try it as you can see a big some really flat which is great you don't have to level it as you are making it which saves a lot of time. So I'm taking some of those possessions buttercream here and just spreading it around the edges of the cake and when you're out in butter Freeman case you just want to make sure that you're getting a nice email layer so that way that your kid builds nice and level. Says you were that's a great question so this is like classic American fire cream recipe and I have taken the surprised you can make pistachio better for him a few different ways that I found the best way to really get a star a strong









 To Sasha flavor is to use pistachio putting mix which at first I will. Better versed too because they always like to try to use on you know it's only natural ingredients and if you want to you can take nationalist and kind of and use them into cream and that's an alternative if you don't want to use put it in black to really get a nice strong flavor I think that putting mix is the way to go so that's what I've done here I did one small package of the Sasheer putting which was mixed with a little bit of heavy cream into my frosting and it gives it a great consistency and flavor I also added just a touch of green jobs with coloring.



 You could make a Thanksgiving. Definitely So it's definitely on the docket on I think I'm still finalizing my a live stream ideas for November but I have some really fun things giving cakes and work and I also am going to be sharing some Thanksgiving-themed kicks on my Instagram which is Chelsea's So if you want to see more of those you can definitely check that out on Instagram and sister. That is an example you could only make this on and not use the chocolate you use of the like a breeze and you could cook the cake with just you know about her cream or exact strips out here a lot of cream on so there's a lot of different words you go with this Actually it's funny that you say that because my fiance is actually really allergic to pistachios so I never get to be with them but there's a rare exception where I am getting to really excited because I personally love the sound shows so it's an exciting day and Charles it's kitchen. Is also exciting because this cake is actually for my friend Mark whose birthday it is and he's here helping us live stream so it's a very exciting day over I ask for these actually tomorrow but we're celebrating early.







 All right so I'm just moving this out and was no this is. The roast beef from the so you guys long for us actually before rescue for this cake is up on shelves we start. On including the pistachio by her grand the Cape players they cannot that we're going to be using and all that so if you want to find out you can head over to Chelsea and start contract that out.

 So. And also join our Social Media.





 Follow us on : pinterest

https://www.pinterest.com/diana764/food-network-live/





 Follow us on : blogspot https://foodnetworklive.blogspot.com/ Follow us on : Twitter https://twitter.com/andew0348 Follow us on : Google + https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107688426147385934956 click on the bell icone on our channel to get notified about new videos and updaes. Like and subscribe our channel to get daily more videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG-Of9JzQDGOTPJYTx2CCew

Comments